Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cycling-Day 18-Enoshima

Nice blue sky.


Day 18, 257 days for cycling, total distance 18,615.0km, total climb 212,348m
Enoshima 6:23-13:41
Distance today 120.3km, climb 300m, duration 6:16, avg speed 19.2km/h, burned 2,601kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE

I become confident of my knee, and I go riding far today.

Crossing Marukobashi bridge.


Arriving at Samukawa shrine in 2 hours 17 minutes.

Caring my left knee in slower pace, but the duration was not so bad.

Crossing Sagami river.


Nice view of Mt. Fuji.

It's a shame I could not go skiing there this year either.

The beach.

The swimming season is approaching.

Enoshima in 1 hour and a few minutes.


Breakfast at a restaurant by the river. I love this place.

I wanted to have a burger but the menu was too early.

Coming back to Marukobashi bridge after 6 hours 20 minutes.


And stopping by the favorite bakery again. I cannot skip this place either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home