Saturday, May 06, 2017

Ski day 71 at Happo One

I know it's raining,

but I am coming as the operation will end soon.

Season Day 71,  Powder 39 days, Backcountry 25 days, Telemark 10 days
Happo One 7:45-8:40
Gear:Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

I parked my car and walked to the gondola station.
It IS raining. The lady walking ahead put up her umbrella.

Rain drops are pattering the gondola cabin.

Usagi.

I ski down on Panorama, before it gets rough.

Smooth run on the wet surface,
but it is very uncomfortable on the chairlift.

I just wanted to go back after two runs, but the rain almost stopped and some cloud breaks came,

and I did two more runs.

I wanted to stop by a cafe on the way back, but I totally got wet.
Brunch at the cafe after changing cloths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home