Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ski day 67 at HappoBC

A short walking to Happo-Ike lake.

The parking lot must be busy in holidays. I rode on a bicycle to Happo.

Today my backpack is a little heavy with my backcountry items.

Season Day 67,  Powder 39 days, Backcountry 22 days, Telemark 9 days
HappoBC 10:39-12:06
Gear:Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

Cherry blossoms at the gondola station.


Departing Happo-ike hut.

The time was late morning. No backcountry people were there any more.

The snow has gone on the board walk.


Arriving at Happo-Ike lake in 30 minutes.


Skiing down here.


The trails look good,

but the snow condition was stopping.

"Leg-grabber" Phantoms were hanging on my skies and I was dragging them around.

A roll snow.


I planned to ski down more, but no use to go further. Now I climb back to the ridge here.

The snow stuck on my skies.

Coming back to Usagi.


Brunching at the same cafe yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home