Friday, March 10, 2017

Ski day 48 at Happo One

Coming to Hakuba Thursday night for powder snow.
Pretty good snowing in Hakuba.

Season Day 48,  Powder 32 days, Backcountry 13 days, Telemark 1 days
Happo One 8:15-10:30
Gear:BanYa M1102+Dynafit Beast
Official Snow fall 40cm, Sarukura 12H 14cm

Snow depth in the morning was so so.

I wondered Cortina or Happo, and chose Happo for deeper snow.

I was a little late but the position was not so bad.


I was waiting for Alpen Quad alone, and the lift staff told me it would be open at 8:40. Then I went down on Central. Although I was late, it was good powder with hitting the ground a little.

Coming back to Alpen Quad, and it had just been open.

I ran on Tanuki twice, no hitting the ground. Good powder with empty slope.
Powder still remained in Tanuki, but I had to go to Kurobishi.

And did some runs on Skyline.

I tended to finish around 10 a.m. but a resort announcement told me BANKS had been open.

The slope was too shallow in this deep snow to ski down.
I did twice, and ended the day.
Thanks for a powdery day in mid March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home