Friday, February 03, 2017

Ski day 34 at Happo One

Season Day 34,  Powder 22 days, Backcountry 10 days, Telemark 1 days
Happo One 8:04-9:47
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+Tecnica Cochise 130

I moved to Hakuba by a bullet train.


Arrived at Hakuba station but there was no cab.

I had to walk home.

In the morning.

Upper lifts were closed yesterday, and I could expect the powder snow remaining up there.
I chose the powder skies.

But Riesen quad lift was called to suspend due to the strong wind.

I skied in Nakiyama for a while.

Happo #1 pair lift. I have hardly used this before.

But this lift got busy.


Late breakfast at my favorite cafe.

I was about to go home but Riesen quad had just resumed. Now I came back to Happo.

Happo One 11:04-12:52
Gear:BanYa M1102+Dynafit Beast

Riesen quad was also crowded.

I was waiting for the open of Alpen quad lift at Sunterrace Panorama.

After almost 1 hour, I gave up.

I missed the powder, but better than I expected. Good blue bird day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home