Monday, January 16, 2017

Ski day 27 at Happo One

A guilty activity on a weekday.

Good snow fall in Hakuba village.

Season Day 27,  Powder 18 days, Backcountry 7 days, Telemark 1 days
Happo One 8:00-9:00
Gear:BanYa M1102+Dynafit Beast
Official Snow fall 20cm, Sarukura 12H 21cm

I parked my car at Kokusai and walked down to the gondola station, and
I found the gondola lift was not operational due to the strong wind.

I returned to Kokusai chair lift.

In time for the lift operation.

Panorama was separated for a competition, and I had to take another chairlift for descending to Kokusai course.


Great powder running.



I enjoyed two runs.

I got a work to do in the afternoon, and I had to finish now.

Attending to a meeting in Tokyo in the afternoon, and also a business diner. Thanks for the great utility of far transportation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home