Friday, January 06, 2017

Ski day 21 at Happo One

Ski day 21 at Happo One
Season Day 21,  Powder 12 days, Backcountry 5 days, Telemark 0 days
Happo One 8:00-8:50
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+Tecnica Cochise 130

I go skiing in the morning before I work in Tokyo in the afternoon.

A little snow fall in Hakuba.
Later I realized Cortina had 20cm new snow. I should not make appointment in Tokyo today.

Uphill from Nakiyama. The skiing time is limited and this place gives me a run for the way back.


I did four fast runs.

Went back home at 9a.m. and changed the cloths, then took the bullet train "Kagayaki" leaving Nagano at 10:53 for Tokyo.

This allows me to have a lunch meeting at 12:45.

Going back to Nagano at 19:24.

An efficient business trip to Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home