Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ski day 12 at Happo One

Season Day 12,  Powder 8 days, Backcountry 3 days, Telemark 0 days
Happo One 8:00-9:00
Gear:BanYa M1102+Dynafit Beast
Official Snow fall 20cm, Sarukura 12H 23cm

It was snowing since last evening but it was raining all the day yesterday.
I wonder how much it snowed after the rain.

A few centimeters on the car roof.

The cue becomes longer at the gondola station.


Usagi for the first run.

Looks shallow.

I went down to Tanuki but the slope was bumpy despite of the fresh snow.

Second run.

People stopped on the rough slope. I know what they feel.
It was no fun.

I checked Skyline course but,

The slope looks untracked but there should be hidden something icy or rocky.
It was stressful to go carefully.

I finished in one hour. More snow fall is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home