Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cycling-Day 45-Enoshima(118.0km)

A routine riding to Enoshima

Day 45, 233 days for cycling, total distance 17,419.1km, total climb 205,684m
Enoshima 7:25-14:19
Distance today 118.0km, climb 609m, duration 5:52, avg speed 20.1km/h, burned 2,527kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE

My season is ending and I want to finish Enoshima routine.


Marukobashi bridge.

It is really cold for riding.
I ran very fast and arrived at Samukawa shrine in 2 hours 1 minute.

There are families celebrating 7-5-3 festival (celebrating kids' growth at 3, 5, and 7 age).

Coming to the beach.


The clouds are approaching.


The wind was really strong against me on the way to Enoshima.

Arrived at Enoshima in 3 hours 2 minutes.


Late breakfast or early lunch with Horo-Horo rice bowl (fish flake rice bowl).

Then I just go home.

The way back against winds blew all the way.

The against winds were really hard on Tamagawa road.


Coming back to Marukobashi bridge after 6 hours.


The first half was very fast but the second half was slow due to the against winds.

I stopped by the favorite bakery again, which I came to yesterday.


The rain drops were coming down as soon as I came home. Good to ride fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home