Saturday, October 22, 2016

Cycling-Day 35-Azumino

Color leaves come to the village.


Day 35, 223 days for cycling, total distance 16,684.2km, total climb 201,913m
Azumino 11:04-14:33
Distance today 72.7km, climb 1,091m, duration 2:45, avg speed 26.3km/h, burned 1,401kcal
Gear: Specialized Rockhopper Pro

I was exhausted in these days and could not get up early.
Departed late.

It was not the perfect blue sky but the summits were clear.

It is very cold.

I enjoyed the color leaves in the mountain.

The ride was very smooth and reached at Renge bridge in 1 hour.


This route is very comfortable and I like it, but it becomes colder.


Arriving at a favorite bakery in less than 1 hour and half.

I rode 37.5km for the breads.

Relaxing lunch.

I bought some breads and returned.

A cafe on the way back.

There are many funny English signboards in Japan. This is one of them.
The cafe says "GO AWAY". Yes I do.

Mt. Eboshi, I walked in August, is behind the ridges.


Returning with the views of color leaves.


The riding departed late but I ran fast, for 2 hours 45 minutes for 72km.
The average speed was the best one ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home