Sunday, August 14, 2016

Cycling-Day 21-Tokyo short trip(46.4km)

A short ride in Tokyo.


Day 21, 209 days for cycling, total distance 15,954.3km, total climb 196,592m
Tokyo short trip 11:07-15:32
Distance today 46.4km, climb 665m, duration 3:11, avg speed 14.6km/h, burned 1,165kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE

I rode for 200km yesterday and I would not ride today, but I am not too exhausted.
Let's go for a short ride.

It was not so hot in downtown.


I saw many foreigners in Otemachi. It's good see guests here, as this town is usually vacant in weekends.


Eidaibashi bridge to the East.


I stopped by Blue Bottle Coffee Cafe.

It was a boom when this place was open but I have never been here.

Waffle and coffee.

The waiting cue stayed in the store, and I did not have to wait for a long time.

Going to the North to Asakusa.

It was not so crowded either.

One of famous foods in Asakusa, Melon bread (it does not taste melon, only the shape).

Nice to have the fresh baked one.

I moved to the West to Shinjuku.

I got something to visit there.

I bought some pieces of bread on the way back.


The average speed is really slow as many traffic signals stop in Tokyo, but it is good to ride once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home