Saturday, March 05, 2016

Ski day 40 at Happo One

Season Day 40,  Powder 27 days, Backcountry 20 days, Telemark 2 days
Happo One 8:00-11:00
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+SCARPA FREEDOM

Today I went to Happo One.
I worked hard last week and it was hard to get up.

The parking lot in Kokusai. The snow has gone.


I did on Riesen and went up to the top.

Usagi bumps were groomed, and I want to go down from the top to the bottom.

Grat.
Hakuba summits were behind the clouds.

Now let's go.

The duration 6'39", the maximum speed in 69km/h.

I could not run fast in the mountain boots.

Then I went to Skyline and found it was very vacant. I did several runs.


The lift became crowded and I went to the uphill.


Then I did several runs in Panorama before I finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home