Sunday, February 14, 2016

Ski day 35 at Iwatake

Season Day 35,  Powder 24 days, Backcountry 17 days, Telemark 2 days
Iwatake 11:20-12:20
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+SCARPA FREEDOM

It was raining in the morning.
I attempted a short ride.
In Happo, I have to walk to the gondola station, or take a chairlift all the way in the rain.

Then I chose Iwatake, where I can easily access to the gondola lift from a parking lot.
I also expect not a busy parking lot.

I saw the break of the clouds.

And could see Happo.


I put rubber gloves for raining.


The tree pockets became larger. It looks like spring.


Mt. Hakuba-Norikura appears.


Happo has a great view in the clouds.

but I did not like skiing longer on the wet snow.

Now I go down.

The way back got thin snow, or even grounds.

Ended only in an hour.


After this I got my car stuck on the wet snow.
Thanks for people pushing my car out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home