Friday, February 12, 2016

Ski day 33 at Happo One

Pretty good freeze this morning as well.


Season Day 33,  Powder 24 days, Backcountry 17 days, Telemark 2 days
Happo One 8:20-9:40
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+SCARPA FREEDOM

Probably it should be a great Morgenrot, but I could not see it during a conference call.

Beautiful piste.


I seem the first rider for Kokusai lift.


And Panorama lift as well.


I did on Riesen for several runs.


The lift became crowded.


I wanted to go to Grat but I had to leave here for my work.


I skied in the climbing boots today as well.


This boots have some weird taste in high speed running.
I feel like slime between the boots and the binding.

After skiing I got several conference calls till evening.

Then we went to a lantern festival in Nagano.


And Zenkoji temple in the lighting.

How strange the blue lighting is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home