Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ski day 32 at Happo One

Beautiful Morgenrot.


Ski day 32 at Happo One
Season Day 32,  Powder 24 days, Backcountry 17 days, Telemark 2 days
Happo One 7:45-8:30
Gear:BanYa M1102+SCARPA FREEDOM

It was "the day" yesterday but upper lifts were closed.
I may have a chance for some powder snow left in upper area.

There were some trails that someone hiked.

Kurobishi looks like undone.

Summits are beautiful.

The terrain was a little packed by the winds, and my skies ran fast.


And Skyline.

I enjoyed two runs here.
I was lucky to have such powder snow in such a short time.

Then I switched to the resort skiing.

Today I could not put my regular ski boots. I had to keep putting the climbing boots, which fit to the skies.

Happo One 8:40-8:30
Gear:HEAD i.Supershape Magnum+SCARPA FREEDOM

Two runs on Riesen.

Alpen quad has a long cue.

And I did some runs in Panorama.

After 10:30 Panorama lifts also became crowded and I ended up.

I found Kokusai lift had also a long cue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home