Friday, January 15, 2016

Ski day 21 at Happo One

Season Day 21,  Powder 13 days, Backcountry 11 days, Telemark 2 days
Happo One 8:15-9:30
Gear:BanYa M1102+SCARPA FREEDOM
Official Snow fall 20cm, Sarukura 12H 10cm

I came to Hakuba for the forecast calling some snow fall,

but I found no snow fall in the morning.

I came to the gondola station, but

perhaps I failed.

Alpen quad.

Gaps look covered with the wind-packed snow.

This was actually good, though.

I hit the bottom a little, but the snow was packed by the wind and I didn't mind the gaps.

I hopped to Kurobishi, Skyline, and Grat.


And I did Skyline again.

Now it is finished.

I enjoyed for an hour. I did not realize it was only an hour.

I came down to cloudy Usagi. It was good to ski in the clear view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home