Saturday, November 21, 2015

Cycling-Day 32-Enoshima(115.5km)

Day 32, 186 days for cycling, total distance 13,940.1km, total climb 184,438m
Enoshima 10:42-18:23
Distance today 115.5km, climb 1,217m, duration 6:6, avg speed 18.9km/h, burned 2,679kcal

Gear: Eurasia 520

I was supposed to be skiing in Tateyama in this week, but there is no snow.

Riding as the second option.

Today I go to Enoshima for lunch.
I know the restaurant is crowded in the morning, and I decided to leave very late.


Arriving at Samukawa shrine at 1pm.

There is a traditional event for children in mid November called "Shi-chi-go-san", or a celebration at 3, 5, and 7 years old/
There are many families for the celebration.

I prayed for the snow.

Crossing Sagamigawa river.

Mt. Fuji is in my sight.
I wish I would ski there.

Arrived to the beach at 13:46.


Then I walked down to the beach.

No one was on the beach, but the sea looks beautiful.


Arrived at Enoshima at 14:20.


I could see Mt. Fuji from Enoshima as well.


Today I could have lunch at the restaurant I wanted.


The sunset is approaching.

Now I go home.

It got dark in Yokohama, and arrived home at 18:23.

The time was not so late, but it already became dark. The day got shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home