Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cycling-Day 25-Enoshima(109.1km)

Beach riding under the autumn blue sky.

Day 25, 179 days for cycling, total distance 13,292.3km, total climb 178,650m
Enoshima 10:05-17:40
Distance today 109.1km, climb 1,313m, duration 7:35, avg speed 20.4km/h, burned 2,420kcal
Gear: Eurasia 520
Today's route

The heavy traffic made us arrive very late last night, and I woke up late morning.

Started riding at 10am.


Arrived in Asahina, East Kamakura in 2 hours half.

Climbing up on the slope of Asahina. It is steep but not so more than Shirasawa pass or Kurobishi.

I visited my ancestors grave as a Japanese seasonal tradition and decent to Kamakura.

Zaimokza beach.

Yesterday I was on the peak of Northern Japan Alps, Mt. Karamatsu.
Today I am on the beach.

Now I ride along the coast line.


The traffic looks heavy.


I came to a famous restaurant, but

the cue was very very long and I gave up.

I arrived at Enoshima,

It is busy as usual.

A restaurant I have tried many times this year and I couldn't get in was,

available after waiting for 20 minutes.
Finally I could eat the fish bowl I wanted.

Then I go home on the usual road.


On the way back I bought bread at a brasserie.

And it brings me a steep slope to ascend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home