Sunday, August 16, 2015

Cycling-Day 21-Tokyo short trip(79.5km)

Attempted a short ride before the summer shower.

There are already cumulonimbus clouds ahead.

Day 21, 175 days for cycling, total distance 12,948.3km, total climb 175,894m
Tokyo short trip 11:41-16:55
Distance today 79.5km, climb 992m, duration 5:14, avg speed 20.7km/h, burned 1,780kcal
Gear: Eurasia 520

Running toward to Toyotama along Kannana street, and turning to Ikebukuro.

I found an interesting place. It is a very unusual combination of Tokyo Skytree Tower and Yamanote line.


Keep running to the downtown of Tokyo.

Looks like the rain coming soon.

I came to Shimbashi for late lunch, but

The place was closed.

I tried another place but it was also closed.

The way home looks clear. Now there is no worry for the shower.

Then I keep running further.

Going down to the South and reached to Haneda airport.

On the last day of the summary holiday season, the terminal must be very busy.

Then I ran along Tama river.

I enjoyed the nice breeze. The sky looks like the Autumn one.

I tried a brasserie to buy bread, but this place was also closed.

Today I was very unlucky for visiting the food places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home