Saturday, August 08, 2015

Cycling-Day 17-Enoshima/Sakaigawa(133.6km)

Ride to Enoshima and Sakaigawa river.

Day 17, 171 days for cycling, total distance 12,695.7km, total climb 173,174m Enoshima/Sakaigawa 10:35-18:05
Distance today 133.6km, climb 1,071m, duration 7:30, avg speed 21.7km/h, burned 2,683kcal
Gear: Eurasia 520
Today's route

Today I wanted to leave earlier, but I felt exhausted.

At last I left at 10:35.


Today it was cooler than the recent hot days.

I arrived at Enoshima in 2 hours 15 minutes.


And went further to the harbor.


After it I tried a new restaurant I found, but it was full.
I haven't ate anything since the morning.

Running along Sakaigawa river.

Stopping by IIda firm for fresh milk iced cream, but

it was also full.
I am hated by restaurants.

At last I could eat at a convenient store at 3pm, that was my breakfast.

I kept running along Sakaigawa river to Machida city.


Turning to Tama Newtown and crossing Yotsuyabashi bridge to Tama river.


Going home along Tama river.

I had to run against the wind.
For almost 1 hour I ran in full speed, and completely exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home