Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ski day 63 at HappoOne

Season Day 63,  Powder 36 days, Backcountry 18 days, Telemark 11 days
HappoOne 8:15-9:50
Gear:Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

Bicycle to HappoOne.


Taking early gondola and I skied down on Panorama for the first.


Panorama pair lift was supposed to open at 8:15, but
delayed to 8:25. Today it was sunny and no heavy snow preventing from the operation.
The waiting cue expressed booing.

What a lazy ski resort.

Then I joined to miso-san and went to Grat.

Three summits of Hakuba.

Then we went to Kurobishi and Skyline.


I wanted to go to Usagi bumps,

but my mogul skies are broken now.

After skiing I went to Gokaicho at Zenkoji temple.
Gokaicho is a ceremony to present Maedachi Honzon statue to people held every seven years.
This year is the year of Gokaicho, and has been presented since April.

I expected heavy crowd, but not so much as today is a weekday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home