Monday, April 27, 2015

Ski day 62/Snowboarding day 1 at HappoOne

First snowboarding.


Season Day 62, Powder 36 days, Backcountry 18 days, Telemark 10 days, Snowboarding 1 day
HappoOne 8:15-10:00
Gear:Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

Today I came to Happo One for the first ride on the gondola lift.

It is not a powder day, but there is the cue of skies and snowboards.

The perfect blue sky as well as yesterday.


I skied with miso-san, a snowboarder.


Then we went back to the bottom and


I changed the telemark boots to snowboarding boots.

I borrowed equipment and tried the first snowboard riding.

HappoOne 10:20-11:50
Gear:Burton malolo

All beginner courses are already closed, and I try it at Usagi.

The memorial shot for the first snowboarding.

miso-san coached me and I could turn after an hour practice.


Then we skied down on Panorama.

This shot looks like a trick,

but just I fell down.

I could go down on Panorama somehow.

Nine years ago I tried the first telemark skiing here. At the time it took 30 minutes to go down, but this time I could do for 15 minutes.

I could not ride on the chairlift with the board on my feet, and I had to hold it.


Nice trial for two hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home