Monday, February 02, 2015

Ski day 31 at HappoOne

Powder days finally stopped.

Happo-one for the regular resort skiing.

31st day for this ski season, 28days for powder, 11 days for backcountry, telemark for 2 days
HappoOne 8:45-13:30
Gear: HEAD i.Supershape Magnum
Official Snow fall -cm, Sarukura 6H -cm

I got the consequent powder days since Ski day 21 at Urahiyo on January 5th, but it finally stopped.

I aimed the first run in Riesen course, but I could not get up early after I came back from Philippine without sleeping and I got up at 5 a.m. on the next day.

but I could catch the lift at 8:45.

Beautiful corduroy shape.


Usagi.

There seemed the powder snow remained as the upper lifts were closed yesterday.

Now I try the remained powder!?


And I made several runs on Riesen.

Good to run in weekdays as the courses are vacant.

After several runs I tried one course to another.

The access to Kokusai course was rough and annoying.

Panorama was nicely smooth.


A short break at the season pass lounge.

I dropped my helmet and broke the screw of GoPro.

After the break I went to Skyline and accessed to Kita-One.

I tried the Happo Banks.

I could not see the banks well with the flat lights.

I ended at 1:30 p.m. without having lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home