Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cycling-Day 6-Outer Tokyo(106.6km)

Riding around and reached to Shibamata Taishakuten, or Sakra devanam Indra Temple.


Day 6, 141days for cycling, total distance 10,413.1km, total climb 146,156m
Outer Tokyo 8:03-15:45
Distance today 106.6km, climb 1,153m, duration 5:4, avg speed 21.0km/h, burned 2,410kcal
Gear: Eurasia 520 Today's route

At last the rain stopped. Now I go riding.
Started at 8:03.

It was late to leave after I could not decide the route.

Ginza.

I didn't know the Nissan show room was closed.

I rode down to the bay and turned to Arakawa Cycling Road.

I haven't been here for a long time.

Then I went to Shibamata Taishakuten, or Sakra devanam Indra Temple.
Arrived at 10:30.

I haven't been here for a long time either.

After the visiting, Dango, or dumplings of rice with sweet bean paste as a treatment.

Then I rode on Edogawa Cycling Road.

The riding was tough with the against wind.

I left the road to the West at the Tsukuba Express bridge.

Then I crossed Souka city.

I attempted to the Route 17 but the road was not straight.

I almost lost the way and turned to the route 122.


Then I reached to Arakawa river. I rode on the Cycling Road again.


Then went down to the South along the Route 17.


At 13:45 I arrived at Ikebukuro.


For the late lunch I went to the Korean town in Okubo.

I wanted to eat something very spicy. I sweat anyway.

The famous restaurant I found had a long cue.

I thought it was not busy here, with some troublesome relationship between Korea and Japan, but still the Korean town was beloved.

Pork Kimchi rice ball, instead of the Korean food.


The weather became worse and the black clouds appeared.

And I got wet a little.

Today I rode without any goal but it was good for the rice dumplings although I missed Korean food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home