Friday, March 21, 2014

Ski day 39 at HappoOne

Powder season is ending in ski resorts.


39th day for this ski season, 21 days for powder, 5 days for backcountry, telemark for 9 days
HappoOne 7:10-10:00
Gear: BanYa M1102+SCARPA FREEDOM

It was raining yesterday, but it must be snowing in hire place.

Little snow falls in the village, but I believe there should be some snow fall.


I took lifts from Kokusai.

Today the service was operational in early morning, ant Kokusai chair started at 7:10.

Then I skied down on Tatekko.

I was hitting the bottom but it was fun enough.

I took gondola lift to Alpine quad, that was not started yet.

Piste was not busy today, and I saw very few junkies.
I was the only person waiting for the operation.

Usagi.

I was also hitting the bottom. Then I went to Sodeguro, but still hitting the bottom.

In Skyline via Kurobishi, I could enjoy the float of the powder snow.

The lift at Skyline was not operational, and I took the gondola lift to Alpen quad.

It is already 9am but the powder was not gone yet.

Then I repeated in Skyline.

The piste was covered by the fresh snow during I was skiing.

I could enjoy the powder runs without hitting the bottom in Skyline.

I quit due to the poor visibility and flat light.

It was already almost 3 hours.

In the afternoon we visited Suwa shrines.


Buckwheat noodle for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home