Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ski day 37 at HappoOne

37th day for this ski season, 20 days for powder, 5 days for backcountry, telemark for 9 days
HappoOne 11:50-13:20
Gear: Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

The way to Hakuba was all white. Probably this will be the last time to see the snowy road.

The snow fall was not so much, though.

I woke up late and went to Happo-One.

I rode on the bike there.
Today there was a large skiing competition and the parking lots seemed full.

Usagi was the main field for the competition.


I went up to Grat.

Beautiful Hakuba three summits.

The piste was very icy and it was very difficult for telemarking.

There were many tents in front of Usagi-daira terrace for the competition.

I thought they were for ski sampling and visited.

I did on Riesen several times, but the slushy snow was deep.

The piste was not busy. I am not sure why. It was for the bad piste condition, or the guests went to see the competition?

It looks like spring.


Late lunch at Sounds Like Cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home