Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ski day 18 at Happo-one

18th day for this ski season, 10 days for powder, 2 days for backcountry, telemark for 3 days
Happo-one 14:45-15:30
Gear: BANDIT L(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

In the morning the snow fall was not enough. The forecasts in Niigata was calling some snow fall, but it did not actually.

I slept again and woke up late.

I felt guilty not to do some activities and went skiing after lunch.

Lunch at COCCOLA J.


Happo-one

A long cue was not finished even at 3pm.

Usagi.

Visibility did not look good up there.

Today I chose Bandit L with telemarking.

The ski was felt narrower than the other skies I use. The slopes were bumpy and not easy to go down.

I went down on Skyline but it was tough for the narrow ski.

The course to Kokusai was crowded.


I don't like skiing in the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home