Friday, December 27, 2013

Ski day 8 at Happo-One

Only 15 minutes run.

8th day for this ski season, 6 days for powder, 0 days for backcountry, telemark for 1 days
Happo-One 8:00-8:30
Gear: Teneighty GUN+SCARPA FREEDOM

The way to Hakuba last night encouraged me very much with some snow tire limit started.
But it was raining in Hakuba when I arrived.
I still had some hope there should be snowing up there and went to bed.

I woke up and found there was no snow fall in the village.

It was windy and the new snow depth was not deep.
My powder mate gave up going but I still tend to do.

Only few people were gathering to the gondola station.


The depth was like this.


I joined to the cue of the Alpen chair lift.

I bought a new helmet.

Usagi had some little snow fall, but I hit the bottom many times. Also the visibility was awful.

I totally lost hope and asked the powder mate to pick me up.

The running duration was only 15 minutes.

Well, I did my 'duty' anyway.

Lunch at Coccola J.

I felt some guilty to eat this with only 15 minutes run.

Hakuba Hanten for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home