Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cycling-Day 7-Tama River(81.1km)

Early morning ride. Down and up along Tama river.


Day 7, 123days for cycling, total distance 8,744.6km, total climb 122,140m
Tama River 4:58-8:53 Distance today 81.1km, climb 1,583m, duration 3:54, avg speed 20.8km/h, burned 1,811kcal
Gear: Eurasia 520
Today's route

Today I got up very early as I have things to do afterward.

Started at 5am.

Descending on Kannana street and turns at Route 15.


Approaching to Tokyo International Airport (Haneda).


International terminal.

I turned around here, as it is hard for bicycle to go to the domestic terminal.

A shrine gate of Anamori Inari.

Tamagawa Cycling Road starts here.

Ascending on Tamagawa Cycling Road.


Marukobashi, a familiar point.


I go further. It is still cool in early morning.


Seven-Eleven along the Road. Many bike riders gather here.

The other day I went further, but I end up here today.
I took breakfast and returned.

This place under the rail track was very busy for barbecue, but it is prohibited now. 
The authority assigns a person to watch.

A church in my neighborhood.

It is still 9am.

When I got home a TV program was on air, that I usually watch on Sunday.

The early bird catches the worm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home