Friday, July 12, 2013

Cycling-Day 6-Tama River(77.6km)

A ride along Tama River, in a summer sunset.


Day 6, 122days for cycling, total distance 8,663.5km, total climb 120,558m
Tama River 16:33-20:36
Distance today 77.6km, climb 1,583m, duration 3:45, avg speed 20.6km/h, burned 1,777kcal Gear: Eurasia 520
Today's route

I could finish my work earlier today.

A short ride in the evening.
It is still hot, although the sun is going down.


Tamagawa cycling road after crossing Marukobashi bridge.


It's been a long time to ride on Tamagawa cycling road since last time.

The first time for this season.

Running to the setting sun.


A convenience store, many road bikers gather.

I got a short break.

A turning point, 40km away from home.

Nearby Ogami park.

The sun gets setting on the way back.

At the Tamagawarabashi bridge.

The road is getting dark and becoming hart to see.
Then I gave up the cycling road and turned to the city road.
The cycling road is hard to run at night.

The city road stops me at the traffic signals, and goes longer.
I realize how the cycling road is convenient.

Kannana street.

On the way back I was thinking to eat for dinner somewhere, but I feel not so hungry.
Probably the energy is consumed for running instead of digesting, which takes appetite from me.
Sometimes I keep running without eating, and get hunger knock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home