Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ski day 49 at HappoOne

Unexpected petit powder.



49th day for this ski season, 29 days for powder, 9 days for backcountry, telemark for 9 days
HappoOne 12:20-13:15
Gear: Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G


It was raining in the morning. Further more the thunder clapped. The condition seemed very bad, but I went for skiing as usual, anyway.

The rain turned to the snow when I came out.

It was good I could avoid skiing in the rain.

I chose telemark today.


I came to Skyline.

There are some joyful trails.

Now I am joining, too.


The rain has just turned to the snow, and the terrains were still soft.
The surface was covered by the powder snow. Feeling like powder skiing.

It was a fun, and I came up for another run.

The terrains were covered by the snow again.

I enjoyed again.


I did not expect anything today, and I did not wear a hat or any under warmer.
It was cold without under warmers.

I learn the condition will be good the snow just after the rain.

It was a fun even in a short time.


Lunch at Coccola with chiffon cake.
Buckwheat noodles for diner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home