Monday, January 07, 2013

Ski day 25 at HappoOne

A beautiful day at HappoOne. Skiing to adjust the jet lag.


25th day for this ski season, 15 days for powder, 7 days for backcountry, telemark for 4 days
HappoOne 10:30-12:30
Gear: BanYa M0809
Continued from USA - day 12

Sooner arrived at Narita Airport, directly to Hakuba.
Avoiding the heavy traffic in Tokyo Met, I took a loop in the North, which took more time.
I could not stop sleeping on the way.

I woke up late and went to HappoOne.
A beautiful day, but the resort was very vacant as a weekday.



At Grat.

Beautiful three summits of Hakuba.

Then I visited various courses.

Kitaone course, where I usually don't go.
It was very vacant and I turned in a very long curve, or even skied straight down.

Usagi bumps looked hard, but not harder than I expected.

It was good to ride on a basic ski set.

Coffee at Senjyu. Very relaxing time.
I love America, but the brewed coffee is better in Japan.


Diner at Chinese

Somebody says I should miss Japanese foods, but I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home