Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ski day 6 at HappoOne

6th day for this ski season, 4 days for powder, 3 days for backcountry, telemark for 1 days
HappoOne 9:00-14:00
Gear: Teneighty GUN+GARMONT RADIUM

I left my camera in my jacket in Hakuba. I have photos took by mobile phone only.

In the morning I saw a beautiful Morgenrot, but I could not take pictures.

We got up early and went skiing.

The gondola lift was crowded.

We did runs with Panorama and Alpen quad lifts.
We enjoyed the fine powder snow.

Soba, or buckwheat noodle for diner.

In this season we can enjoy the fresh buckwheat. Fresh powder snow and fresh buckwheat, what a wonderful combination!

Today a terrible accident happened in the morning.
The ceiling of Sasago tunnel of Chuo highway collapsed and several people were killed.
I use this tunnel on the way back home every weekend. It was a shock to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home