Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cycling-Day 20-Omachi(65.7km)

A short ride in Azumino, Nagano prefecture.


Day 20, 113days for cycling, total distance 7,966.5km, total climb 109,973m
Omachi 11:38-16:06
Distance today 65.7km, climb 1,241m, duration 3:3, avg speed 21.5km/h, burned 1,399kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE
Today's route

A colored leaves season. I wanted to go trekking today, but  the weather did not look good.

I slept again.

I woke up at 10:30 and was thinking about the activity today.

I went to a ride.

The lunch time is approaching. I want buckwheat noodle today.

Renge-Ohashi bridge. Usually it took 1 hour a half to here.
Today it took 1 hour.


I enjoyed the smooth ride. I reached 50km/h on the flat way.


I came to a Japanese buckwheat restaurant, Tsubakuro. 1 hour and 15mins so far.


A famous menu, Waraji-soba, or 'Sandal with buckwheat noodle".

A fried tofu is as large as a sandal, as the name of this menu. Look at the iPhone with the size.

On the way back I saw cosmos flowers.

I did not go straight back, and went up to Miasa.


After lunch I just wanted to drink a cup of nice coffee.

Miasa coffee, a coffee shop in the wood.


The driveway is rough. I could not ride on and pushed.


Buckwheat field.

A week or two weeks ago there must have been buckwheat flowers.

A cup of coffee.



On the way back.

Nice descent.

The last slope to go.

I took the tunnel last time, when I came to Hakuba all the way from Tokyo.

This time I climb up the slope.

A bus stop on the top.

I like this name. Just one letter "峠" (a pass).

Nice view of Hakuba summits.


A short ride, but I enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home