Sunday, September 02, 2012

The first day for my ride on MTB this year.


MTB-Day 1-Hakuba47(19.5/90.3km)
Day 1, 9days for MTB cycling, total distance 90.3km, total climb 2,880m
Hakuba47 10:05-12:45 Distance today 19.5km, climb 1,317m, duration 2:53, avg speed 6.8km/h, burned 2,402kcal
Gear: Specialized Rockhopper Pro

Today the weather was not stable in the mountains, then we went riding on MTBs.
We went to Hakuba47, where the nice trails have been built.

I have been here a few years ago.  I could almost did well, but I fell down on the bottom at the end.
I hope no injury today.

Getting off the gondola lift,

and we ran the trails around Line AB

The condition was indicated "Wet" but not too muddy.


I was wondering how they load bikes on the chair lift.

Nice technology.

We saw a Japanese serow.


I was afraid of slopes at the beginning as I forgot some technics.

I remembered them and could ride on.


I went to my favorite cafe.

Iced coffee and cheese cake. I don't drink or drip coffee at home. I love this place to have good coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home