Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cycling-Day 18-Tsugaike Natural Park(45.6km)

A ride to Tsugaike Natural Park.

Day 18, 111days for cycling, total distance 7,882.8km, total climb 108,171m
Tsugaike Natural Park 10:31-13:40
Distance today 45.6km, climb 1,888m, duration 2:56, avg speed 15.5km/h, burned 1,118kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE

Today's route

I came to Hakuba, since a few weeks ago.
Today I attepmted to go hiking, but the weather seemed worse in the afternoon.
Now I chose riding.

Got up late in the morning, and started at 10:31.
Today I go together with my friend Yoshi2.

Near Hakuba-Oike station. At 10:51.


11:06 Tsugaike highland.


11:22 Gondola middle station. 31mins so far.


The pace seemed slow, as we chatted while riding, but it was faster than the last time.

Silver grasses in the ski area.

The autumn is approaching. Then the winter should be approaching!! :)

12:16 Tsuganomori station of the ropeway. 1 hour and 25mins so far.
The pace still seemd slow, but it was actually 10mins faster than the last time.


12:24 the entrance of the backcountry skiing.

No snow yet.

Arrived at the park at 12:38, duration 1 hour and 47mins. 8mins faster than the last time.

The pace seemed slow to me, that's a good news.
Riding together may keep the same pace and not to be loose.

Now we descend.
My friend ran much faster, and sooner he went out of my sight.

I tried to chase him but I could not hold the break lever.
Short break to lease my hands.

Nice ride today.


We went to Hotaru, a buckwheat noodle restaurant.

I saw buckwheat flowers today. We shold expect the fresh buckwheat.

Kichonchon, Izakaya, or a Japanese style pub at night.

We had a big party with my powder mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home