Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cycling-Day 11-Kurobishi(23.8/6,952.8km)

HappoOne ski area, 3 months later since I have skiied.
Day 11, 104days for cycling, total distance 6,952.8km, total climb 95,849m
Kurobishi 11:19-13:14 Distance today 23.8km, climb 1,065m, duration 1:40, avg speed 14.2km/h, burned 637kcal
Gear: GIANT DEFY COMPOSITE SE

Today's route


I wanted to go hiking, but it was late I came here. Also my wife was watching the opening celemony of London Olympic games. Then I could not get up early.

Today I climb up to HappoOne ski area, right in front of here.

The road was closed last summer and I could not go there. Two years later since I climbed by bike.

Gondora station. 15 mins so far.


Skyline #2 chairlift. 52 mins so far.


Cows are pastured in the skia area.

I knew there are cows, but there is no fence. It is scary.

I usually drop into the powder snow from this tree in winter.

I wish it snows.

Now I came up to Kurobishi, in 1 hour and 15mins.

It was 1 hour and 25mins last time.

It is very cool here.

Nice view of summer.


Now I came back to the cows.

I went through very carefully. I don't want to scare the cows, otherwise they would chase me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home