Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ski day 41 at HappoOne

41st day for this ski season, 24 days for powder, 9 days for backcountry, telemark for 13 days
HappoOne 8:00-11:00 13:45-16:30
Gear: BanYa M1102+GARMONT RADIUM

The second last powder day.

I always say, this is the second last powder day, wishing the next one.

It was snowing all the day. I got up early and wondered either of Cortina or Happo one.

It snowed 10cm deep at the base.

Now we got to HappoOne.

Gondola station.

A long cue already, but a few powder junkies.

Usagi.

Looks good!


The ski poles are the one my powder mate left.

I had no pictures while I was running in the powder snow.
We enjoyed much.

Coffee break. Usually the coffee is free by 10am, but I paid after 10am.

I thank for the free coffee.

Buckwheat noodle for lunch.
100% pure buckwheat. Rich flavor.

I came back home and worked some.

I would finish it, but it was still snowing.
No reason to quit. Then I went again.

I attempted to have telamark ski, but it snowed 10cm deep already.
Now, it should be Alpine.

I put on BanYa M1102 again.

We skied much until the close time.

Nice powder day.

I came back to the parking and found the car was covered with 10cm snow again.


Ramen for diner.


Still good tomorrow. It's a shame I cannot be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home