Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ski day 35 at Minekata

35th day for this ski season, 21 days for powder, 9 days for backcountry, telemark for 10 days
Minekata 10:30-13:30
Gear: BanYa M0809

HappoOne shut me out, and I went to Minekata.


Today I wanted to go to HappoOne from the open time but I was very exhausted by the late work.

I got up at 8.30 and left home 9.30.
HappoOne had a ski sampling trial, where I wanted to try.

But all parking lots were full. The staff did not tell me where was vacant.
The other side was probably vacant, but I left my ski set home.

I came back home and picket my ski, then went to

Minekata.

This is the first time to ski here.
My season ticket is also available here, and I wanted to come here this season.

I found today is the last day of this ski area.

For the first run I went to non-groomed course. Looked powder!??

Very crusty.

Then I run down the groomed course.

There were few people there and I could run fast.

I walked from the end of the lift to the peak.

Nice view.

I came here for MTB ride in summer and autumn.

Looks nice trail for backcountry ski.


A resthouse in the middle.

I knew this place. I have tried a cake made by this patisrie before.

Apple torte.

After the break I ran fast again.

Getting cloudy, as the forecast said.


I skiied for three hours nicely.

After ski, we enjoyed coffee and cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home