Monday, January 30, 2012

Ski day 23 at HappoOne

23rd day for this ski season, 13 days for powder, 6 days for backcountry, telemark for 6 days
HappoOne 11:00-14:00
Gear: Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

Today I went to HappoOne.

Attempted to go to Cortina, but it did not seem snow much.
(I heard it snowed and covered the trails later)


Nicely sunny day.

It was a weekday and I could go fast. I should take alpen skies instead of telemark.

Hüttenzauber for lunch.

Good taste and reasonable price.

I left my wife here and go up to the mountain to pick up my car parked at the other side.

Doraemon at the Nakiyama lift.


When I came up to Usagi, the sky became cloudy and I could not see the terrains well in flatlight.

I cannot see well in flatlight. Probably farsightedness.

It was a short time but nice riding in the good weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home