Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ski day 3 at Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort

3rd day for this ski season, 3 days for powder, 2 days for backcountry, telemark for 1 day

Hakuba Goryu 11:00-12:00
Gear: Pocket Rocket(Telemark)+GARMONT ENER-G

We come to Hakuba.
I have expected skiing, but there is few snow.
Ski areas have already announced the operatinos closed.

I gave up skiing and drunk beer, then got asleep/

I woke up very late, had breakfast and saw my friends walking out to the parking wearing ski jackets. They said Hakuba Goryu is now open.

I quickly changed cloths and went out.

The base has no snow but the mountains are white.


Goryu. No snow at the base, but I was very excited to ski.


Very shallow, but it's powder!


I mate some friends at there, and we were riding together.

It was only an hour, but enjoyed very much.

Lunch at Tako Taco, a Mexican restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home